This conference offering 2 (TWO) Publication Outputs in one-time event as follows:
- As a DEFAULT publication output: “Conference Paper Proceeding with ISBN, DOI number, and indexed in Google Scholar”. Paper for conference submission is minimum 2.000 words, and maximum 3.500 words in total (please see the template and submission guideline page).
- As an OPTIONAL publication output: “Paper for Journal Publication indexed in SCOPUS/ WOS/ Copernicus/ DOAJ, Google Scholar, etc”. The indexation decision is depends on the paper quality, scope, and content review. Manuscript should be contains minimum 4.000 words and should not exceed 12.000 words in total. In addition, author requires to revise approximately 80% of submitted conference paper to avoid self-plagiarism.
*Terms and Condition applied (selected by scientific editorial and reviewer committee)
- Abstract proceeding book will be published in soft-file and online access at www.icsmartconference.com
- Affiliated Journals
- IJMPERD-International Journals of Mechanical and Production Engineering Research and Development – Scopus Q3
- IJICC-International Journal of Innovation, Creativity and Change – Scopus Q3
- Test Engineering and Management – Scopus Q4
- Humanities and Social Sciences Reviews – Scopus Q4
- JARDCS-Journal of Advanced Research in Control and Dynamical Systems – Scopus Q4
- EurAsian Journal of BioSciences – Scopus Q4
- Rupkatha Journal on Interdisciplinary Studies in Humanities-Languages – Scopus Q4
- International Journal of Critical Review – Scopus Q4
- International Journal of Psychosocial and Rehabilitation – Scopus Q4
- Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology – Scopus Q4
- International journal of emerging trends in Engineering Research (IJETER) – Scopus
and more indexed international journals on
All publications process conducted ethically based on RSF code of conduct and publications ethic guideline (Based on COPE). Please see in the website of RSF or Website of conferences to download the Ethic Guideline. All parties (Author, editor, conference chair, Scientific review committee) should follow the ethic guide.
RSF publications put forwards sustainability relationship between RSF-Author and RSF-Editor. Furthermore, RSF always hold trusted publications partner with reputable indexing.
RSF clearly announce the detail of publications process, timeline and information about the journal or publisher directly through email/ website or conference event. All the information of journal will be announce to all author/ participants after they passed the1st review stage (consist of plagiarism check and aligning aims and scope) through email. All author/ participants have the right to follow the recommendations of the RSF publications or not. If they agree with the recommendations, RSF publications will send the consent letter to all authors/ participants to proceed the next stage.
RSF publications trying to encourage all authors/ participants to follow all scientific process conducted by RSF publication and journals. RSF Publications apply some period of revision and reminder to all authors/ participants. RSF Publications collaboration with Research Synergy Institute facilitate scientific writing workshop all over universities in ASIA and other country to empower and enhance the scholars capacity and productivity.
Research Synergy Publication Process (Journal)
1.All the abstract of article submitted to conference website and reviewed by Research Synergy Scientific review committee
2.After conference, all manuscript should be perform in scientific publishing process consist of: Plagirism check (using turnitin under 20%), content review (aligned with journal’s aim and scope) and language review (cohesion, grammar and vocabulary)
3.All manuscript which perform on those criteria will be recommended to Research Synergy journal affiliations (Author should follow journal’s submission)